Monday, January 28, 2013

20% Project

For my 20% project I am going to research squirrels. I would like to research squirrels because it seems like they are just boring animals but I'm sure if I got  to learn more about them there will be very interesting topics that I didn't know about them. I would specifically like to learn how squirrels seem to live forever. There's never a day where I don't see a squirrel except for in the winter when they are habinating.

One person that I will consult is my brother, Kalen. He is an expert on animals and can probably give me very good facts about squirrels
 Some road marks I might reach is finding true information. There is a lot of false information out there. Other than that I think I should have no problems with my 20% project!




No comments:

Post a Comment